The Canyon is currently closed to all visitors,
including driving tours, until June 1, 2021.


Due to the continuing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to cancel all camps through the end of the year. As you can imagine, we were terribly saddened to make this decision, and we hope you will pray alongside us for health and safety for all of our Foundation Camp groups, their families, and their communities.

David Rogers Announcement — May 2020

video transcript: David Rogers

FAQ for Group Leaders

Are all Foundation Camp groups cancelled for year?
Will my group be able to return in Summer 2021?
Could we come for the day?
Will we be able to get reimbursement for travel expenses?
Why are you cancelling Foundation Camps?
Is there anything we can do?