Headwaters is unavailable May through mid August and has limited availability throughout the year.
The kitchen has a commercial LP gas range (six burners), a four-foot griddle, three single LP gas convection ovens, three warming ovens, medium-size pantry, a reach-in refrigerator and freezer, an ice machine, a microwave oven, a commercial can opener, and a commercial mixer. A dish washer and three-well sink along with detergent and sanitizer is provided. The kitchen is supplied with plates, cups, bowls, tumblers, flatware, five 10-gallon drink dispensers, and serving pieces. A hot table/serving counter (dry element) accommodates cafeteria-style serving. Food preparation utensils and containers are well-stocked including large spoons, forks, ladles, spatulas, tongs, sharp knives, small/large stainless bowls, sheet pans (18” x 22”), roasting pans, a coffee maker, tea maker, pitchers, muffin pans, colanders, whisks, washer/dryer, etc.
- Plan to bring all consumable goods such as paper towels, toilet paper, tea bags for tea maker (12 family size per batch), trash bags, dish towels, soap, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Please plan to haul your garbage to a dumpster located on the property. A trailer (hitch required) is provided at the campsite for hauling garbage. A blue recycle bin is also provided with clear bags to facilitate recycling per instructions and should be hauled to the onsite recycling dumpster.
- Two BBQ barrels are available, but you must bring your own charcoal, firewood, and starter.
- Please do not use disposable products such as paper plates, plastic cups, tableware, etc.
Inside dining for 120 is available with 8-person round tables in the Ranch House. Additional seating for 60 is available outside on the porch overlooking the river. The enclosed dining space doubles as a meeting area. The inside dining area is heated and air-conditioned.
Inside living room area, drop-down projection screen, public telephone, and restrooms.
The Pavilion seats 300 for covered open-air meetings, worship, skits, and presentations. The pavilion has electric outlets, but A/V equipment is not available.
At the primary waterfront area, the water is quiet but deep and only safe for competent swimmers.
- A certified lifeguard must supervise all waterfront activity. Depending on activities, more than one certified lifeguard may be needed.
- While fishing, please observe our “catch & release” policy.
- Canoes are available. Personal flotation devices are provided and must be worn in the canoes.