Singing Hills is unavailable May through mid-August.
173 total beds (heated but only the cooks’ quarters and cabins 9 through 13 are air-conditioned)
The kitchen has a commercial LP gas range (six burners, a conventional oven, and a grill), a single LP gas convection oven, a reach-in refrigerator, a walk-in refrigerator, a reach-in freezer, ice machine, a pantry, a commercial mixer, and adequate counter and cupboard space. A dishwashing machine is available as well as a three-well sink for scrubbing pots and pans. The kitchen is supplied with plates, cups, bowls, tumblers, flatware, and serving pieces. A steam table/serving counter accommodates cafeteria-style serving. Food preparation utensils and containers are well-stocked, including large spoons, forks, ladles, spatulas, tongs, sharp knives, large bowls, sheet pans, roasting pans, a coffee maker, pitchers, funnels, strainer/colander, whisk, etc.
- Please do not use disposable products such as paper plates, plastic cups, tableware, etc.
- You must bring all consumable goods such as paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dish towels, soap, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Please plan to haul your garbage to a dumpster located on the property.
- BBQ barrels are available, but you must bring your own charcoal, firewood, and starter.
The Dining Hall adjoins the kitchen. Folding tables allow the room to double as a meeting room or activity room between meals. A large open patio behind the Dining Hall can also be used for dining or activities. A large fireplace dominates one wall (bring firewood). A large bay window overlooks the river. The room is heated but not air-conditioned.
A covered, open-air covered pavilion with bleacher seating can be used for meetings, worship, activities, etc.
Two swimming areas plus abundant wading areas accommodate all ages and water activities.
- A certified lifeguard must supervise all waterfront activity.
- While fishing, please observe our “catch and release” policy.
- Canoes are available. Personal flotation devices are furnished and must be worn in the canoes.